Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to the black hills quite a few times and have stayed in rockerville, deadwood, and the lodge at Palmer gulch. Gonna be headed down there from Nd in mid July and can’t decide where to stay this time. Looking for suggestions, staying 3 nights and I like to be “in” the black hills for lodging. Don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for 3 nights! What do you guys suggest? Thanks

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yeah so arm and leg go hand in hand in the black hills. I would stay in deadwood at the Franklin. Its relatively inexpensive. It's not the nicest place but at least you'll have a place to lay your head.

Reactions: Oclaf

·
Registered
434 Posts
We stayed near Keystone last time we went, it was a nice place. It was called "The Lodge at Mt Rushmore", looks like its closed now.

I want to stay here next time, the bar/restaurant was awesome!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bell's motor lodge, in spearfish. About 1/2 mile to Spearfish Canyon Hiway... Nice little ride into Lead and Deadwood. We stayed there 5 nights last week. Less than 50 a night. No frills, but clean and safe. Fwiw.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
Been to the black hills quite a few times and have stayed in rockerville, deadwood, and the lodge at Palmer gulch. Gonna be headed down there from Nd in mid July and can’t decide where to stay this time. Looking for suggestions, staying 3 nights and I like to be “in” the black hills for lodging. Don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for 3 nights! What do you guys suggest? Thanks
Whitetail creek resort, awesome place

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Booked a room in deadwood for 3 nights. Thinking about maybe taking a longer way home into Montana and staying a night there, then head home. Any suggestions on where to ride over to in Montana from deadwood then home the next day? I live in Beulah, ND. Thanks

·
Registered
488 Posts
Booked a room in deadwood for 3 nights. Thinking about maybe taking a longer way home into Montana and staying a night there, then head home. Any suggestions on where to ride over to in Montana from deadwood then home the next day? I live in Beulah, ND. Thanks
Well, a 1 day ride isn't going to get you far, but running up to Sheridan Wy, across the Bighorn on 14, then the Beartooth pass HWY 212 into Red Lodge is beautiful

1 - 7 of 7 Posts