Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone run across a decent selection of black brake and clutch levers? Or powder coated the oem levers, if so how has it held up? Thanks in advance.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Got this off ebay. Good price and has been on since April (4k). I will make them contrast this year.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just ordered a set of OEM Black Levers, grips, and mirrors from member PC PAIN on here. Great prices, cheap shipping, worth your time to check out his stuff. Once I get everything installed I will be able to provide better feedback.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I too got my powder coated by our local guy. I thiink i paid $10 each on my old fatboy and it held up for a few years perfectly. Def not worth the harley price thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I have powder coated alot of levers with no problems. I powder coated mine 2 1/2 years ago and they still look as good as they day I did them and I have put almost 30K on the bike in that time.

Contact Jetman here on the forum I am sure that he would give you a good deal on the levers and anything else you want done.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Chuck,
I just cut the stupid knobs off the ends of my stockers and smoothed them out to more of a blade shape. I PC them at work for free!
Sean

·
Registered
154 Posts
Got this off ebay. Good price and has been on since April (4k). I will make them contrast this year.
FASTSTAN...What's your plan for making the levers "contrast"? I'd like to know how you are going to do it and then try to replicate your methods or maybe just have you do mine - Ha :D

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
FASTSTAN...What's your plan for making the levers "contrast"? I'd like to know how you are going to do it and then try to replicate your methods or maybe just have you do mine - Ha :D
I will use a Dremel to remove the PC from holes for matching my Batastini brake/shifter, etc. Shouldn't take much. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Bought a set off ebay for pretty cheap. About the price people have also PC'd them. Holding up good so far. 3k in...

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Eastern Performance has probably the best selection at teh best prices out there. If a plain or slotted pair from Bikers Choice for $35-40.00 is ok for you (and it was for me) then there ya go..........If you need to fill that urge to spend $150 on set of Roland Sands, he's got those too.......or I'll Powder you a set for $25.00......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts