Chrome or Back bars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide, I like the look of black bars but I have no intention to black out the bike. If this were your bike and you were only replacing the bars, would you go with Chrome or Black?

I am planning on ordering the Buky Bars, either Malo or Mad Doggers.

·
Registered
931 Posts
if you are going to go to black forks then definitely go black, if you are keeping stock or chrome forks, stay with chrome bars. IMHO.

·
Super Moderator
12,430 Posts
Since you're only doing the bars I'd go with chrome, but I would go with 1-1/4 or 1-1/2" bars thick bars look better and you can internally wire them.

·
Super Moderator
10,226 Posts
I was thinking of going with black bars when I changed mine out , but I went with chrome , the chrome plating from HD does not look as good as chrome from other folks , mine are Khrome Werkx and the difference is amazing

JtB

·
Registered
334 Posts
I went with black Heritage style bars on my Midnight Pearl RGU.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm still fairly undecided... going to be ordering bars this week :confused:

I could always get chrome now and PC black in the future...

·
Registered
298 Posts
I got black 14" yaffe bars, grips, levers and mirrors. Getting them installed tomorrow and will post pics

·
Registered
601 Posts
I can't decide, I like the look of black bars but I have no intention to black out the bike. If this were your bike and you were only replacing the bars, would you go with Chrome or Black?

I am planning on ordering the Buky Bars, either Malo or Mad Doggers.

I wrestled with this very decision. My bike already has more of a black, chrome, contrast cut theme so I went with black. Check out the poll post I did, I updated it with before and after photos. Hope it helps!

http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=31334

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Idle vision made... I ordered the chrome bars. If anything I will chrome the front, not black it out so I went with chrome. I was surprised the survey was even. I had in my mind that black bars would win for some reason.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts