Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a denim black RGC and I am having a super hard time deciding...black or chrome 12" Yaffe MB's. Posted a poll on facebook and so far its chrome 1 black 3. I figured I needed to make it official and post it here. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
I feel that is a very personal decision !!! To me, it's like asking whether you should wear boxers or briefs ........

It's all about what you like !!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
You gotta decide if your blacking out the bike or not if everything else is chrome like the motor, intake, forks, wheels, exhaust......etc your bars should be chrome if your going black you dont look back!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
IMO, your forks are an extension of the bars ... if your bars are black, your forks should be black as well (or some variation like black beer cans/chrome legs). So the real question should be ... do you want chrome forks or black forks? :D

·
Registered
671 Posts
IMO, your forks are an extension of the bars ... if your bars are black, your forks should be black as well (or some variation like black beer cans/chrome legs). So the real question should be ... do you want chrome forks or black forks? :D
+1 on the bars are an extension of your forks..
Also if you go black... hope ya got plenty of money.. because it will be the start of many more black parts..
Go with what ya want.. Not what anyone else says..

·
Registered
700 Posts
it's defiantly a personal choice. For me a denim black bike has to go heavy on the black, but accents in chrome do look great.

I'd black it all out except pipe and breather and maybe the grips.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts