Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone blackout their dash? I've seen the HD one and Yaffee one. Looking for ideas and pictures on your bike. I have a hot rod red 2017 RGS. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Joe there's one of Our members, I believe it's Jetman, that does Powder Coating.
If I'm wrong I hope someone wiill chime in.
Might be worthwhile contacting him.
I believe he also has an exchnge program as well.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I bought one off ebay & had it powdercoated vivid black. I then replaced the insert with a stock one. My bike is denim black with vivid black accents and chrome and black motor parts.
Sorry, I don't have any pics of it with the dash. The pic in my signature is an old one.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I had mine PC. Mine is a 09 and Performance machine doesn't make a insert for that year to match my filler cap. So I went with a Arlen Ness

·
Registered
8,248 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
This is the FBI Dash. Sorry, can't get the picture to post. If you want a picture, PM me your email and I will forward.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's mine, I took the stock one off and had it powder coated wrinkle black, then reattached the OEM emblem with 3M heat resistant double stick tape.
Thanks for the picture. It turned out real sweet. I wanted to reattach my emblem as well. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Here's mine, I took the stock one off and had it powder coated wrinkle black, then reattached the OEM emblem with 3M heat resistant double stick tape.
Man that's some skill getting that emblem off without bending it. The dash I bought was SG one that still had the SG emblem. That thing got destroyed and I was trying to be careful.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
517 Posts
I impulsed bought these Signature Series Smooth Dash Console By Jim Nasi ($199.99)
from Kuryakin in smooth gloss black at 2017 laughlin River run with the Flush Mount Pop-Up Gas Cap to match ($59.99)
brand new in box not gonna use it, will sell it for if anyone's interested $200 both - you pay shipping

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
I impulsed bought these Signature Series Smooth Dash Console By Jim Nasi ($199.99)
from Kuryakin in smooth gloss black at 2017 laughlin River run with the Flush Mount Pop-Up Gas Cap to match ($59.99)
brand new in box not gonna use it, will sell it for if anyone's interested $200 both - you pay shipping
I'm really tempted. I'll give someone else a chance first, but if it's still there next week..... who knows. What color is the gas cap?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts