Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***************************************PRICE ADJUST & PICS ADDED********************************************

i have a painted nacelle off of my 07 RG. Its black pearl and in very good condtion. it was on the bike less than 7 months. i got a brand new inner and it came with the nacelle. i figured id start the asking price at $110 shipped(expect to Canada, sorry fellas). its dusty but not discolored or damaged.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Nachelle

PM Sent ......

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still available

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pm replied to>>>>>

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price adjust and pics added

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
You aren't going to also have a BP painted inner fairing for sale soon, are you?

I ask since I have a 2008 BP RG with a stock Inner Fairing & Nacelle. If I did one piece, I'd want to do the other.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You aren't going to also have a BP painted inner fairing for sale soon, are you?

I ask since I have a 2008 BP RG with a stock Inner Fairing & Nacelle. If I did one piece, I'd want to do the other.
No sorry, i gave it to my best friend. i was just given an extra nacelle before i painted my stuff so i had it painted at the same time i had the stock stuff done so thats why i have the extra one. this is the one that was actually on the bike. when i got into my wreck my inner wasnt damaged so i gave it to my friend and when i got ready to paint my bike he gave me the money to buy the replacement that i bought from a fellow member at a great price. so it was a win-win for everyone cuz he got a brand new painted inner for $250 buck that he got to pay for over 5 months lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts