Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a black thunder header model# 1074B for 2010-2014 models WITH heatshields model# 1124B. The pipe was resprayed with high heat paint so the shields will need to be resprayed/recoated or buy new ones. Can also ceramic or ceracoat just the pipe and run it without shields

MSRP OF PIPE $752
MSRP OF SHIELDS $256

$625 plus half shipping conus

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do these have both sizes of NO2 bungs?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No 10-14 model pipe came with only the small ones by the trans...if you want the older style up by the heads to run a tmax or whatever you can easily add them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If anyone is interested, i will have the entire pipe and heat shields ceracoated for my cost (around $125-$150) (actual ceracoat, will never flake or fade) not cheap knock off coating and will sell the pipe for $600 with heatshields plus cost of coating as paypal gift or add fees and split the shipping

Just had my dirty bird up yours pipe done with the ceracoat and looks great. Nice smooth semi gloss finish!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry about confusion. I fixed the ad. I didnt explain clearly that i was not covering the cost of the coating. Just offering to have it coated at my cost if anyone was interested. Sorry

Price is $725 for the pipe coated plus half shipping
OR
$600 for the pipe as is plus half the shipping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts