Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wheel is a 18X3.5 powdercoated black with a avon venom-X 140/70B-18 tire with less then 500 miles for only $400.00 to our members before I list it on ebay I'm also offering handlebars by chubby in black W0517 for roadglides $100.00.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Damn thats a good price for a good looking front wheel. To bad I just blew my load on my wifes X-mas present.....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it really is a nice wheel would make a great introduction to the dark side would be willing to look at all offers of a realistic nature.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see why not the axel has nothing to do with the brakes.

Thanks
Jerry

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just get the axel kit from harley. it clost like 40 bucks you will be fine with abs

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hate to ask so many questions, but can you tell me the following:

1. Who makes the wheel?
2. Was year is your SG you had it on?
3. Price include shipping? or aprox shipping to 75067

Thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The wheel is a MC MOTORSPORTS BLACK REAPER it was purchased for a 2007 roadglide that was sold the wheel was removed before the sale with less then 500 miles on the tire and wheel the bike pictured is a 2003 I mounted the wheel on for affect the manufacture states it will fit 2001 to current bagger models if interested I will ship it to you for 400.00

That wheel would look badass on that 09.

jayare

·
Registered
781 Posts
Is this wheel sold?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Jerry,
I got distressing news today from my dealer. He went to change out the bearings with abs bearings but that they would not fit. They just drop in the races and spin freely. This makes the wheel useless for me. Any suggestions? I called MC Motorsports and they said it would run over $200 with shipping to replace the hubs with ones with the correct bearings. Had I known this I would have passed. on it.

John

The wheel is a MC MOTORSPORTS BLACK REAPER it was purchased for a 2007 roadglide that was sold the wheel was removed before the sale with less then 500 miles on the tire and wheel the bike pictured is a 2003 I mounted the wheel on for affect the manufacture states it will fit 2001 to current bagger models if interested I will ship it to you for 400.00

That wheel would look badass on that 09.

jayare

·
Registered
172 Posts
still got the bars for sale? I am interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts