Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are almost new. Ran them on my 13 road glide for a couple months with all stock wires and cables. Awesome bars and very comfortable. I'm very tall and need more height so back to wild 1 apes I went. I also have the Wild1 1"riser extension to make total height 13". Looking for 190 for the combo. I also have a speedo housing that's been cut to accommodate tbars. It's not real pretty but works. If you want it let me know and we can talk about it. ImageUploadedByMO Free1392085371.105040.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1392085395.434183.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know those bars aren't for everyone but I think they're badass . My other bike is a dyna with 10" west coast mx style t bars and 1/4 fairing and I love that look. Never thought about t bars on my bagger but now, I just might do it. Looks sweet

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know those bars aren't for everyone but I think they're badass . My other bike is a dyna with 10" west coast mx style t bars and 1/4 fairing and I love that look. Never thought about t bars on my bagger but now, I just might do it. Looks sweet

True, not everyone likes the idea but I can say they are the most comfortable bars I've had as far as wrist position goes. Bike also seemed to handle better then it does with the apes I'm running now. I may try higher tbars at some point, then I'll really be frowned upon :). Wish John at Wild1 would make a 14 or 16 bar in this style.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
True, not everyone likes the idea but I can say they are the most comfortable bars I've had as far as wrist position goes. Bike also seemed to handle better then it does with the apes I'm running now. I may try higher tbars at some point, then I'll really be frowned upon :). Wish John at Wild1 would make a 14 or 16 bar in this style.
West Coast Tbars may have 14-16 bars you want, but they are spendy.

http://www.westcoast-tbars.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts