Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a big fan of being seen, especially at night. I figure the more I'm seen the less chance I'll be hit. With this in mind I'm debating LED accent light strips (under the tank, horn, bags, air cleaner, etc). This was easy on the Yamaha I used to have, the chrome made it all sparkly and stuff. The new RGS I have is a bit trickier since there isn't any chrome at all. Anyone put LED accent lights on their blacked out shark? If so, thoughts and opinions? Thanks much.

James

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
I'm a big fan of being seen, especially at night. I figure the more I'm seen the less chance I'll be hit. With this in mind I'm debating LED accent light strips (under the tank, horn, bags, air cleaner, etc). This was easy on the Yamaha I used to have, the chrome made it all sparkly and stuff. The new RGS I have is a bit trickier since there isn't any chrome at all. Anyone put LED accent lights on their blacked out shark? If so, thoughts and opinions? Thanks much.

James

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Did you say LED's

Yes I'm a fan of LED lighting

2015 RGS Done Up

Swomack

·
Registered
927 Posts
Just got done with mine in white. Got them from Paul on this forum. He sells single color kits. Very very nice kits and excellent customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I have LED headlight and tail light, might do the other ones when I get finished audio wise. I won't do the LED strips, just not my thing. I don't care for them on cars/truck either. If they can't see the headlights or tail light I have then those LED strips aren't going to matter anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts