Road Glide banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
If you do.... My thoughts would be a nice deep Black Satin Finish.....say around a 20-30% gloss factor (see pic).....I think that would compliment that color well......a High Gloss Black would be too much "shine" IMO.....

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
I powder coated everything chrome gloss black on my sled. Its amber whiskey so I went with gloss. Im with Jetman, go somewhere in the mid range, a nice satin would look great.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I tried to post a couple but because I posted them in the pictures section awhile back it won't allow me. Don't know why the site cares how many times someone posts a photo, especially in a different thread. I'll shoot some others and post.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I tried to post a couple but because I posted them in the pictures section awhile back it won't allow me. Don't know why the site cares how many times someone posts a photo, especially in a different thread. I'll shoot some others and post.
I have the same bike, but going contrast style with mostly black to try show off Amber Whiskey color. I think that color looks awesome at dusk and night time.

Anyways, I like to know what color black did you use to powder coat? I was thinking of doing it in gloss black to make it shine, but now Hetman suggest deep Satin Black finish with 20-30% gloss.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.