Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After powder coating customer bikes for the past few months, I'm going to start tearing mine down next Monday and finish her up by Thursday. Got front legs & cowbells done today so we can change them out and roll it off the lift while I powder coat the take offs.
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1395975755.059986.jpg

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thats going to look great on your bike. Red and black is my fav color combo and I hardly see it!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
After powder coating customer bikes for the past few months, I'm going to start tearing mine down next Monday and finish her up by Thursday. Got front legs & cowbells done today so we can change them out and roll it off the lift while I powder coat the take offs.
View attachment 107169

Very nice, how much does something like that cost?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I get home I'll figure it out & shoot you a PM. For doing mine it's just cost of powder & I'm combing with a fluid change in all 3 holes.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Guess I'm going to have to get off the couch and get mine done. I bought a spare set of new take-offs several months ago with that intention. You guys love spending my money....Lookin' good. Are you going to Leesburg?.:D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm thinking about it. I'm going to shoot an bake the rest of the parts tomorrow & should have it back together for bike night tomorrow night.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actually seems to work good for me, also being 6'3" I look over it ands at my chin level. I thought about doing the rear end, but I kind of like it looking the way it does. I have been running the Madstad for 2 1/2 years that way since I added the Road Zepplin which sits me up higher. Nobody has any idea I'm running a 107 with a stage 3+. Machine shop did a bit more work than they we're suppose to so it was their mistake & didn't cost me. We will see about doing the rear one of these days, company has to be profitable first.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

May do the engine guards one day

1 - 20 of 22 Posts