Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These came out of my 2013 with about 22k miles on them. They have had the gaugemods.net mod done. Blue lights with white needle and odometer. They will come with 4 brand new small blue bulbs. SOLD!!!

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PSI gauge sold so I have the 6 regular Gauges with blue mod for $275 shipped OBO

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump $250 shipped. At this point you are getting the gauges for $125 lol

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
a side question, if you will. How do you set the new owners mileage on the speedo? Won't it display the total miles on your bike instead of his?

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will display my miles. Harley can reset the mileage if you give them your gauge and the ECM. People usually just wait until their bike is close to the one being sold.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I really like the white gauges and blue lights but I love my wife more and she said it's her or more mods so..... maybe next time ! Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I figure if she could put up with me through 22 years of army life, she's a keeper. Any further word on your deployment? My son's was cancelled!

·
Registered
2021 RGS
569 Posts
Hey Richierich,
Do you have any pics of them when they were installed on the bike?

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Richierich,
Do you have any pics of them when they were installed on the bike?
I'd have to dig brother. I don't have many pictures of the dash. Since the mods were done, they haven't been re-installed. Still in the in bubble wrap from Marty.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I figure if she could put up with me through 22 years of army life, she's a keeper. Any further word on your deployment? My son's was cancelled!
Cancelled! But they are making me pay in other ways. Moved me to a Camp down the street on Pendleton and now trying to move me to Coronado. That's a 50 mile drive, in SOCAL traffic, from my home. :mad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts