Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's going and do you want to gather for a meet & greet on Sunday morning, the 14th?

Update: As of 8:00 on Friday morining, the 5th of April, the weather prognosticators are predicting upper 60's and little chance of rain for the bike fest weekend. If you're anywhere in the mid-Atlantic area, you need to shake the dust off that shark and get over to Roanoke. SpringerTodd may bring the roadglide.org flag down to the M&G.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont even Temp me ! Anybody ever been? I am goin F****NG NUTZ. snow on /off for 5 MONTHS! I NEED TO RIDE!
I went last year, for a few hours on Sunday afternoon. I wished I had went earlier, and the day before to boot. Lots of cool things going on, and bikes everywhere. The music was amazing, good food vendors, some adult beverages on tap, etc...

This has been the most miserable winter I can recall. It just hasn't let up. It's a balmy 40 degrees for a high today in the New River Valley of SW Virginia. It will hit freezing again Friday night, then start to warm up. Early next week looks nice; low 70's for highs and mid 50's for lows. We'll have to keep an eye on the weekend weather once we get into the work week next week. The forecast more than a day or two out is notoriously inaccurate, due to the mountains' effect on the weather patterns.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey Bandit I may try to ride out Saturday Morning with the RG Flag to make the show and meet and pass on the flag secret to as many RG.ORG members as possible this weekend!
If I do do you wanna ride together??
-ST

Can't meet on Sunday but I will be there all day Saturday. Hit me up if any of you guys are going to be there and want to link up Saturday, 13th.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Hey Bandit I may try to ride out Saturday Morning with the RG Flag to make the show and meet and pass on the flag secret to as many RG.ORG members as possible this weekend!
If I do do you wanna ride together??
-ST
Sounds great, lets do it. Just so you know I'm coming back that night not staying.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Subscribed, I may try to make it up this weekend, but I would be riding up on Saturday coming back home the same day as well. Just keep me posted where you guys are going to meet and what time and I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Ok the Meet N Greet has been moved to Saturday April 14 at
HIGH NOON at the Main Haley Toyota Stage inside the Civic Center.
And it includes an appearance of the famous secret shark society flag!!!

We'd like our members to try to park outside near the "Skolrood Injury Law Firm Outdoor Stage" where the bands will be playing so we can check out all the members' bikes as well.

Here's the link to the flag post also and GR8BIGDUDE has agreed to move this event to Saturday. See you guys there!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
sweet

sounds good here my newbie self may try to make it, see the post here and would like to put names with faces ...... ill have my club shirt on from RG.org ....

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
sounds good here my newbie self may try to make it, see the post here and would like to put names with faces ...... ill have my club shirt on from RG.org ....
deano,

Hope you can make it we are trying to get as many show up as possible. Hell you're just down the road from the civic center. See you there.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts