Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the last 4 days riding the roads around the Blueridge Parkway in the Natural Bridge region. Beautiful area with some wonderful roads. Went to the Humpback bridge, really cool if you like the old covered bridges. Unfortunetly not really great pics because they were working on it this weekend, but I was glad to see them restoring it.
Road Route 56, a road that alot of people call the Dragons Tail of Virginia. Twisties, twisties, twisties!!!

There were 3 other fellow Roadglide.org members there for the ride. Myself, Jetman, Aviator, and 93-331-29.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
I spent the last 4 days riding the roads around the Blueridge Parkway in the Natural Bridge region. Beautiful area with some wonderful roads. Went to the Humpback bridge, really cool if you like the old covered bridges. Unfortunetly not really great pics because they were working on it this weekend, but I was glad to see them restoring it.
Road Route 56, a road that alot of people call the Dragons Tail of Virginia. Twisties, twisties, twisties!!!

There were 3 other fellow Roadglide.org members there for the ride. Myself, Jetman, Aviator, and 93-331-29.
VA56 is one awesome road!

Great meeting you guys at this ride - maybe we can get more Roadies for next year!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was good to meet you also Aviator. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know I will go every year that Jetman is hosting it. It was a great time with some interesting people and awesome roads.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Thinking that maybe we should set up a mid Atlantic RG meet....

Well I guess we'd have to include one Raider as well cause I don't think Rick will ride bitch and we all know he and Steve are attached at the hip.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Dayum...........I thought we only got shiot from teh other group of heathens
!!!! WTF?????

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dayum...........I thought we only got shiot from teh other group of heathens
!!!! WTF?????
I would tell Rick to trade up to an RG, but I don't see him getting rid of his Raider. But I hear that other people bring Victories to Shark events, so its all good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thinking that maybe we should set up a mid Atlantic RG meet....

Well I guess we'd have to include one Raider as well cause I don't think Rick will ride bitch and we all know he and Steve are attached at the hip.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
You know you would just to show ya how it's done.:rolleyes: and riding bitch ain't gonna happen.

Oh come you know I'm only messing with you, :D

It would be interesting to see how Rick grinds down floorboards though.
With gusto and a lot of noise.

Glad everyone enjoyed the rides. We'll have to get together and do it again.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jump on in Rick, the kool aid tastes great in this PhD

1 - 20 of 23 Posts