Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Bluetooth communication head set, dealer said it would be a lot cheaper than adding Comm to my RGC, not sure though if the Bluetooth works as well as installing the comm unit on the bike though?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can't remember the name of them but a bunch of people at work just bought bluetooth comm systems for a trip down to the tail of the dragon. Everyone was pleased and though the price was good. I'm on the fence with buying a second headset for the comm system on my RGU or going with something different. I'll try and get the name tonight at work.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I have pair of sena smh10. Paired 4 headsets at one time during sw3. Very pleased.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Wife said we need set for next trip, I'm looking at Cardo or U Clear boomless both run around $500 pros and cons with each, some really good sites to check reviews on line.

·
Administrator
12,506 Posts
I have the Sena, I paired with Q and Hank for our trip to and from SWIII, it works great.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
564 Posts
Guess I need to check the Sena set out. Don't care for the head sets that plug into the comm system on the bike. Wireless is always better.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Another vote for Sena. Check out the video review on revzilla.com. Another good review is available on webbikeworld.com.

Surf around webbikeworld for reviews on nearly all the BT headsets.

Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
'Got the Cardo Q3 Teamset from Revzilla, we are very happy so far.
The Bluetooth music from the iPhone 5 sounds great, or we can plug them into the switched headphone jack on the HK

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Me & my two buddies road to SW3 & used the Sena10 the entire ride.. Being able to listen to music, answer phone calls & communicate with other riders is well worth it..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check out the Uclear HBC200 at your local Cycle Gear or at cyclegear.com. Boomless mike, intercom w/10 riders, voice activation, phone, GPS, music.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts