Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 2015 road glide special. Does anyone know if the Bluetooth option will connect to Bluetooth headphones? The infotainment system asks for a password from the device once it finds it but since these are headphones they don't have a display or a password associated with them. Thx for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I have a new 2015 road glide special. Does anyone know if the Bluetooth option will connect to Bluetooth headphones? The infotainment system asks for a password from the device once it finds it but since these are headphones they don't have a display or a password associated with them. Thx for any suggestions.

If you have Bluetooth headphones, you should be able to connect them directly to your smartphone.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just type in the word "sena" and start reading. If you are wanting to pipe your Boom thru your headset then like many of us, you are out of luck. I listen to Pandora or my ripped music on my Android phone. The Boom lacks a bluetooth headset profile.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just bought the Sena in hopes of pairing it to the boom system! SO SO disappointed after having trouble pairing and now reading this!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts