1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
112 Posts
Let us know if you get one of these. I just use a cord but I would prefer something like that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I'm trying to see what others are using before I order but I'm leaning towards the one that's a 90° connect.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0091AEAYM/ref=aw_d_iv_car?is=l&qid=1358320315&sr=8-10

here's more what I'm looking for buy not so great reviews.

Sent from my SCH-I535
This is the one I have and I've been using it for about 7-8 months. I really like it. It streams the music pretty good and the button on the unit if you push twice quickly will change to the next track, at least on my iphone it does. trasmitting distance is debateable, but for the most part I have no issue when directly on my bike. I usually keep my phone in my jacket/shirt pocket anyways. The unit is pretty light so there is no heavy weight hanging off the auxiliary port. Is rechargable and I notice it last about 7-8 hours of playing time. It will go into standby mode once you walk away a certain distance from the receiver. YOu'll need to turn it back on as if turning it on for the first time when you get back. Not a big deal. All in all, I think for the money, I will buy another one when mine craps out but after 7-8 months and about 10K miles of riding in 110 degree and down to 30 degree weather, I see no signs of it doing so yet.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paul --is it possible to charge this unit from the cig lighter while riding?

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Paul --is it possible to charge this unit from the cig lighter while riding?

Sent from my SCH-I535
You can charge while riding but not at the same time as listening. It's one or the other as the unit turns off to charge. it comes with a mini usb connection to a regular usb connection. It's about 5 inches. I had an extra one that was longer and then just bought one of those usb cig plug chargers. I think I've only charged it twice while riding. But usually while that charges I have a cd with about 9 hrs of music on it also.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered the BluBridge so ill post after I get it.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Received today... charged it fully, tried it quick and seems great. Calling for rain here next couple days ill try it on the road when forecast clears.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Used it tonight on my 6 mile ride to work and worked great. So far so good.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
183 Posts
Chargeing

Hey all,
I bought a car charge plug at the local auto supply store, drilled a small hole in the glove box, wired it to the bikes cig lighter, so i can charge my iphone or what ever while there being used and now with that USB thingy for the car, you can pretty much charge anything and its all in the box.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts