Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good day, my riding body bike did stall while riding at highway speed, coast down on the shoulder, by did start again after waiting 20 minutes but reeving at 3k rpm,made it home like this. The trike on off on off for 10 second did not bring the idle down.

I checked the codes and throwing me p1511,p1514,p2101,p2105 and p2119 look like tps problems to me but before we start to take it apart any idea? What to look for?

Bike is a FLHX 2008 lol was making fun of him he should get a road glide that would fix his problems, thank you.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Some of the older throttle body's had issues in the electronics
Also Harleys had several ecm updates for those issues I would start there and see what happens
Also check on cable plugged in to TBW it could be rubbing on back side and you could have a wire exposed.

Good day, my riding body bike did stall while riding at highway speed, coast down on the shoulder, by did start again after waiting 20 minutes but reeving at 3k rpm,made it home like this. The trike on off on off for 10 second did not bring the idle down.

I checked the codes and throwing me p1511,p1514,p2101,p2105 and p2119 look like tps problems to me but before we start to take it apart any idea? What to look for?

Bike is a FLHX 2008 lol was making fun of him he should get a road glide that would fix his problems, thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts