Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a hell of a time finding bolt toppers for my 2018 RG, seems like Kuryakyn is the only place to get them? Of course they are out of stock until June....maybe

Anyone else know where to get these?

Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
Check Summit Racing. They have quite a few, and they're way cheaper.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I bought the kit for mine on ebay. It was from Drag Specialties. The Black standard bolt cover kit. It was for the 2009 - 2016, but it worked.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I bought the kit for mine on ebay. It was from Drag Specialties. The Black standard bolt cover kit. It was for the 2009 - 2016, but it worked.
Can u post a few pics?? Are they secure? How about washing the bike, they come off at all?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Can u post a few pics?? Are they secure? How about washing the bike, they come off at all?
I put just a little dab of clear silicone in each cover. No issues at all. I've never lost one.

I will try to take a few pics when the weather clears up.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I put just a little dab of clear silicone in each cover. No issues at all. I've never lost one.

I will try to take a few pics when the weather clears up.
awesome, thank you sir!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Too bad Hot Toppers went out of business. They were local to me, and they had a free replacement policy if you lost them. I would just ride over to the store and go over the bike where I lost some over the seasons.

You might be able to find a set or two on ebay. They were a great product for sure.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Here is a few I took today. I haven't finished the bolts around the left floorboard because I'm going to remove the kickstand and Black it out.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts