Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bit the bullet yet?
If so does it work well?
Does it shut the iPod off when you turn the bike off?

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love mine!! It definatly takes some time to learn what buttons on your handlebars does what.. But its very nice to have!!

I love the ipod being in my saddle bags, not rattling around in my glove compartments! The only thing i did not like is that it does not work well with the iphone. its really weird, my GF has the phone and it was not working to well!

Love the fact that it charges it too. Hate when my ipod would die mid ride!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Came stock on my bike and I love it, I am not sure I have taken the IPOD out of the saddle bag since I got the bike!

·
Registered
826 Posts
I love mine!! It definatly takes some time to learn what buttons on your handlebars does what.. But its very nice to have!!

I love the ipod being in my saddle bags, not rattling around in my glove compartments! The only thing i did not like is that it does not work well with the iphone. its really weird, my GF has the phone and it was not working to well!

Love the fact that it charges it too. Hate when my ipod would die mid ride!
Over at HDForums they've discovered problems with the iPod Touch too.

I'll be getting mine soon and I have a Touch so I guess I'll find out.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I just looked it up on the HD site. Very cool, but yes a bit pricey for me right now.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sirius Radio on iPod

Has anyone that has a subscription to Sirius Radio downloaded the FREE application to listen to Sirius on an iPhone or iPod Touch?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've seen on here where a few guys have used the free Pandora App and been very pleased with it, but haven't heard anything about the Sirius one.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Has anyone that has a subscription to Sirius Radio downloaded the FREE application to listen to Sirius on an iPhone or iPod Touch?
The app is free, but the service cost an extra $2.99 per mo. it works as long as you are getting reception. lose bars and lose signal, which sucks cause when you need it the most in BFE chances you'll lose signal. I bit the bullet & bought the XM module. But it too was pretty pricey!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I've seen on here where a few guys have used the free Pandora App and been very pleased with it, but haven't heard anything about the Sirius one.
Pandora is very nice, but once you put your music choice in you have little control over what it plays. But for being free, its probably the best. if you phone can run it without locking up.

·
Registered
348 Posts
The app is free, but the service cost an extra $2.99 per mo. it works as long as you are getting reception. lose bars and lose signal, which sucks cause when you need it the most in BFE chances you'll lose signal. I bit the bullet & bought the XM module. But it too was pretty pricey!
I went with the iPod module instead of the Sirius module figuring that was the better choice. Now that you can get Sirius on the iPod, I thought I could now have both for cheap. So, your talking about losing the internet signal since there would be no satellite antenna attached?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Well I guess that settles it, now anyone got $400 I can borrow.....LOL
You'll have time to do some saving up. I had hoped mine would be in since they said it was back ordered til the 25th of Feb. Well now it's back ordered til the 25th of March. :(

·
Registered
537 Posts
I just run a cable from the aux port in the radio to the glove box on the left where I have my Iphone plugged in to charge. I just can't see paying $400 to see the name of a song or to skip a song that I chose in the first place.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts