Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else faced this issue?
When I bought my 2019 RGS, I had the WHIM installed for future headset use. I purchased the HD Sena 20s headset last Saturday, 8-10-19. Took it home and tried to connect it to the Infotainment. No Go. The headset showed connected to the bike system, but no audio through the headphones. I spent 3 days trying to figure out where I was going wrong. Finally, I took the bike to our dealer today, 8-14-19. They went over the system and were stymied as well. The Tech spent over 1 hour with whomever they call for assistance. After about 3 hours of waiting, I was told that everyone contacted about the lack of audio was stymied. They did not have an answer for it. The motor company rep said they would warranty the current headset and that the dealer needs to order another headset and try to sync it up. This is after replacing the WHIM with another one, and trying to connect two employee's headsets to my system, all of which did not work.
So, has anyone else run into this situation of your headset not working with the WHIM and no one having an answer for it?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
Trying to remember for sure the issues, but. Law abiding biker had an issue with a WHIM not working correctly, it turned out to be the version of a download. I am not able to download the link on from my iPad, but go to lawabidingbiker web page and check out the video on it. When they installed a dif version, it fixed the issue.

The easiest way is go to YouTube and looked for it. You should also be able to find it under Ryan Urlacher on YouTube. That video was post about 3 months ago.

·
Registered
119 Posts
WHIM set up

Did the bike stereo respond back the the headset was connected and communicating with the WHIM on the bike? i.e. the bike showed the info for the headset.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts