Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used boom audio ipod interface module. If anyone has one layings around from their stereo upgrade i'd be happy to take it off your hands. I'd prefer the boom audio brand because i've heard that the ironcroos audio one doesnt turn off the ipod, and always starts back att he first song when you turn the bike off an back on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if they fixed the issue with them not turning off the ipod, and with them restarting to the first song on the ipod?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I've got the HDPDPLUS brand new in the box if you're interested.

·
Registered
954 Posts
It is true that the HDPDPLUS does not turn the ipod off but it does charge it so its not a big deal. As far as it starting on the same song, true if you disconnect but if you leave it hooked up it is paused where you stopped. When you do hook it back up just set it to random and bump it up to the next song with the hand control. The controls do take some getting use to. When I first got mine when I tried to change songs I kept holding it too long and changed the play list. Once I figured that out I was very happy and money ahead by buying the aftermarked one.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Actually, the HD one doesn't turn the iPod off either. Keeps it charged, but if the charge dies, it starts at beginning of playlist as well. Sadly mine died. Not sure why. Even plugged the module in to a CVO and nothing.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts