Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my iphone is paired to my bike just fine, and all I listen to on my bike is my music off of my iPhone via blu tooth. The frustrating thing that I am trying to figure out is there a way when you turn your bike on, to automatically start with the music off your phone? When I start my bike up it always starts up on the radio, then I have to navigate in the menu to my phone. I am wondering if there is a way to have the bike start up where you left off on your music via blu tooth off your phone?

·
Super Moderator
1,775 Posts
Thread moved to the proper section, Audio.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nope. When you restart the bike it has to reconnect to the phone. If the last source playing isn’t seen when it starts up the default is FM or XM depending on bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
It used to do this on my '18 RGS when my bike would connect to bluetooth it would automatically play from my phone. Then I had an issue occur where when I tried to skip to the next track the system would change to FM. Took it to the dealer and they updated it and since then I have had to manually switch it to Media from my hand controls. Ehhh, sucks but at least it works for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts