Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part number 69200865. Includes everything that comes in the kit except the adhesive, no issues just no longer need.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store/boom!-audio-music---comm-kit

Add rider headphone-access to music and helmet microphone activation of voice recognition and hands-free phone features of the Boom!™ Box Radio.

Plug-in wiring harness allows rider to connect a standard 7-pin DIN communications headset to the radio to maximize the use of the infotainment system's convenience features
Discrete tank port accepts 7-pin plugs for rider
Works with Boom!™ Audio full- and half-helmet music and communication headsets
Kit includes wiring harness, rider plug-in ports, weatherproof under seat port cover, and all necessary mounting hardware
$45 shipped in Continental US

What you see is what you get

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have the wire guides and clip if you are not going to mount this in the console so the kit is complete.

I also have a console if interested. The gas cap cover has a nasty scratch but one could always reuse their existing cover. There are a couple of marks just below where the cable plugs into the port as well.

$45 shipped each or $75 shipped for it all within the continental US

Attachments

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Bklynrgu is going to take this from you I don't know about the center console but most definitely the wire. I sent him your PayPal info so consider it sold please.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bklynrgu is going to take this from you I don't know about the center console but most definitely the wire. I sent him your PayPal info so consider it sold please.
Yep, heard from him after I updated the thread. On hold for Bklynrgu

·
Registered
260 Posts
Did BrklynRGU take both pieces or just the wiring? Please let me know if the console is still available.

Thanks.

-c

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Payment sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was supposed to deliver on Saturday but was delayed - USPS 9405909699938256725102

Did BrklynRGU take both pieces or just the wiring? Please let me know if the console is still available.

Thanks.

-c
The console is still available and I have a good gas cap cover for it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts