Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling both, front and rear BOOM! Audio speaker sets -

Upgraded my system so finally getting around to selling the Boom! Audio Speakers. I have both, the front and Rear sets, But I currently have the front speaker grills still on until middle of week when I get my new ones in.
Take your pic, front or rear sets doesn't matter, $100 shipped for either set. If you get the fronts, I will ship them out around middle of the week when replacement grills get here.
All speakers and tweeters / grills in great shape, less than a year old

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1393827698.108007.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1393827755.720873.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These were ran off the stock speaker connections, no amp, just straight off the stock HK Head Unit..... Huge improvement over stock, and very loud too, even with no amp.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Scootin Would it be possible please to get both the diameter and the depth measurements of the rear speakers from you? I am interested in putting them in my front fairing in addition to the 2 that are already there. They would be facing the forks as others have done. Overall depth of them is kinda critical as there's not too much room between the inner and outer fairing. Thanks in advance. Also, are you anywhere near Ct?

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
x Ring -
They are roughly 2 1/4" deep and they measure 5 1\2" wide ... but to play it safe lets call it
2 1\2" deep .... THey are 2 OHMS... I am pretty sure I have seen posts with others that have put them inside the inner fairing where u are describing... hope this helps

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks anyway Scootin but I think I'll pass...the depth measurement that you mentioned is just a lil too close for me to take the chance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts