Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I'm behind times or not, but just bought some boom speakers off of RedneckMedic66 (who by the way was a great seller) and they sound freaking amazing compared to my stock speakers. I was a little hesitant due to the fact I see a bunch of people who are going crazy with their audio systems which is cool and all but not in my budget. But wow do they ever sound great. So anyone looking to upgrade their sound systems and not looking to spend a lot of money boom speakers are the way to go.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I did the same thing and could not believe the diffrence it made, granted I still want them louder but deff a huge improvement over stock!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Same here. They are definitely a vast improvement over the stockers. I do, however, see an amp in my future, and possibly lowers with speakers. And maybe lids. I'll just stop now. :D

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I replaced all four stock speakers with Boom. A noticeable improvement and inexpensive mod. Only if there is a way to get more bass to the system.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yes I agree, the bass does suck, I have to turn the bass down to about 1/4 and the treble up just to get the sound I want. But if there was alittle more bass that will be great but we can't have it all for a hundred bucks or so

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I had boom speakers put on mine when I got it and it works great for me. I don't need to put 1k is a system.

·
Registered
259 Posts
you guys talking about boom audio speakers that harley dealers sell?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts