Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, first post. If this has already been covered, please point me in the right direction. Looking for an audio upgrade on an ‘18 RG, amp and fairing speakers. Does anyone have side-by-side comparison?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just check out and read through the audio section. Enough threads on this to make your head spin with good options. Simple fact is to stay away from Boom 2.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Look into Soundz Customz. High quality, crisp, clear and LOUD! Everything from budget-based to high end systems. I'm an authorized distributor at Reno Bagger Audio. All our systems are plug and play.

I have installed our systems in everything from retrofitted police bikes to CVO's.... they all sound incredible

Do yourself justice and research, research and more research.

At stated... don't waste ANY of your money on Boom II…. I replace them all the time because the owners are pissed, disappointed and sorry they bought it.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
What is your end goal? Budget? If your going down the PA speaker route, SD amps should be your #1 choice.
SD just came out with a amp that doesn't require a DSP. No reports out yet that I have seen. SD is a big player in the bike audio comps. Tons of clean power
Do yourself a favor and listen to as many bikes as you can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Look into Soundz Customz. High quality, crisp, clear and LOUD! Everything from budget-based to high end systems. I'm an authorized distributor at Reno Bagger Audio. All our systems are plug and play.

I have installed our systems in everything from retrofitted police bikes to CVO's.... they all sound incredible

Do yourself justice and research, research and more research.

At stated... don't waste ANY of your money on Boom II…. I replace them all the time because the owners are pissed, disappointed and sorry they bought it.
I have a 2019 RG special
I would like to upgrade the fairing speakers and add an amp.
I not really into tuning and want plug and play if possible.
What Soundz Customz model numbers am I looking for.
I watched the video of the police RG and it sounded pretty good.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just went through this a few weeks ago with my ‘18, I ended up going with the Biketronics amp and speaker package and I am very happy with my choice. It is not the cheapest but it is s simple plug and play installation, no tuning necessary as it is already setup to work with the boom head unit, and it is USA made with a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I have a 2019 RG special

I would like to upgrade the fairing speakers and add an amp.

I not really into tuning and want plug and play if possible.

What Soundz Customz model numbers am I looking for.

I watched the video of the police RG and it sounded pretty good.

Thanks in advance
The police bike is running thr SS2.150 amp and SR65's for faring speakers. All our systems come pre-tuned for your bike...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts