Road Glide banner

bored...heres my thread

3K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Blue_Devil 
#1 ·
Well my wife is out of town till tomorrow so figured id give myself something to do and you something to read so here goes.Ive had this bike for a lil over a year now and have put over 10000 miles on it and enjoy every minute of it.Traded my 05 electra glide in on this bike.wow what a difference. Will always ride a roadglide here on out.So last winter I started on the motor.It came with a 96ci and I installed the big bore to a 103.Big boyz head porting done the heads.Went with andrews 54 cam and fueling push rods.Also installed a JAGG fan assisted oil cooler.Installed 14inch hill country bars at the time along with arnott air ride in the rear.Last month she got a coastal moto 21 inch wheel.Now she is sitting in dalton ga at the moco getting sinister bags and rear fender along with inner fairing painted.

#6 ·
Oh yeah..forgot added the vance and hines pro pipe when the motor work was done.future plans are stereo (witch may happen in panama city next month by SOUNDZ) with wife approval of course! REALLY want air ride for the front and a tour pack.im sure there is alot more but thats what I have on my mind as of now anyway.

#18 ·
Sinister bags and fender.when u order the fender it has no cut outs.allows you to be able to cut out according to your exhaust size.

#19 ·
Oh yeah..the fender has no cut outs for tail lights . Instead of cutting out for tail lights I went with plasma rods between fender and bag

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.