Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congradulations to Cowdog for winning bike of the month for August. Some of you may say, "I never saw the voting thread!!!" and you would be right! Cowdog was the only submission for August, therefore he wins!! So give him a pat on the back for keeping Bike of the month alive.

Here are the details.
About my bike, I was going to get a street glide until a friend of mine (whom is a long time 1%er) told me if you want to ride a lot and enjoy it get a Road Glide and boy am I glad I listened to him, I started out with the wheels and tires from hog pro got Renegade wheels and Meltzer tires 21” front 17” 200 rear, American suspension bomber style lowers, added the Vance and Hines power duels with the high output slip ons, I added the heavy breather ac from screaming eagle and the Mastertune tuner and had it dyno it, Yaffe 10” Monkey bars, Danny Grey short hop seat, painted inner faring, got the Harley extended bags and the CVO rear fender the paint was done by Kal Koncepts, and Craig Fraser did the air brush skull, I am 6’4” so I extended the floor boards and foot controls, Yaffe scowl, Yaffe front turn signals J&M amp and speakers, thanks again for your site I got most of my ideas from this site. You can change the way this is written if you would like or shorten it thanks again Rob.

And the pics

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
nice lookin' scoot there cowdog

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats Cowdog!! Sharp sled indeed...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts