Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to BB Kinga on winning the bike of the month for October. He's done a damn fine job of making a unique bike, so feel free to congradulate him.

Here are the details.
It's an 05 with 41,000 miles on it. I'm still working on it, money is always an issue! lol.
I bought the bike in january, and started tearing it down right away, I stretched the tank, smoothed the frame, built the side covers, moved the fairing ahead and also reshaped the top of the saddle bag lids. I then purchased a sinister industries rear fender cover and installed hitech led's. I also picked up a sinister industries windsheild. My good friend Tony from Hot rod baggers dissasembled the bike and also did reassembaly. I sprayed the bike with a pearl white and an eggshell or "denim" clear coat. Also spent a few hours drawing and cutting/ airbrushing the artwork. It also has an RC Components front wheel ( 18") and single sided rotor. Rush true duel exhaust , heli bars, and platinum air ride. We love the bike so far , about 4500 miles on it so far this season, with a trip to biketoberfest planned!
And here are the pics

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
This was a no brainer, Congrats, deep pockets and good friends can get you anything you can dream up. Love it Bro. Sinister look.

·
Registered
753 Posts
drool....drool....drool.... sweet ride... Wanna trade? :)

Congrads on a great Job!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well deserved...very good chance of Bike of the Year!!!!! Immaculate bike, and well done.

·
Registered
152 Posts
KICK ASS RIDE!!!!! Love it. I'm very partial to the skull paint. Would love to do something like that to mine! Congrat!!!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
X-Cellent !!!
Frame Smoothed out is KILLA!
IMO this bike is really tastefully done.
Roadglides are freakn Taken-Over in the Bagger-World and I'm glad your Bike represents this 4/m for 'ROCKTOBER'.
Bad-Ass Dude!!!
When I see your name on here BB-King-a,...hehe, makes me want to start singn' When Love comes to Town'! LOL

·
Registered
181 Posts
Grats bro!

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Very cool custom, voted for yours myself, hard to go up against a bike like that. The money spent on it may seem like the large part but the hours of labor put into a project like that really make it priceless for the owner.

Congratulations a well deserved win indeed!! I know you probably built it for your own personal enjoyment but get that bike into some shows.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.