Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to GLYDDN11 for winning bike of the month. He kept his build under wraps for the most part, and it came out awesome!!
Here are the details about the bike.

Thank you all that voted this month and submitted their bike for voting, it means alot to be voted on by other Shark owners. My bike is Sedona Orange with classic scollops done in rootbeer with sublime green pinstriping with a Bagger Nation "Scowl" added on the front of the fairing. The front end is a 21" Performance Machine Gasser with matching rotors sitting under a +7degree neck rake, the rear fender is a steel hand cut stretch with hand stretched bags. Sinister Industry Road Glide bars powder coated copper to match the floorboards, cowbells, crash bars, docking hardware and other parts. The engine has been upgraded with Fueling Reaper 255 cams and Stage one air breather, Vance and Hines dresser dual header pipes with monster round mufflers. Mini beast air horn powder coated textured aztec gold to match the dash, air breather, mirrors and hand made front turn signal eliminators. The seat has been custom upholstered in a distressed brown leather with sting ray inserts died sedona orange. The sound system is a Sony Marine head unit with the Biketronics install kit and it is pushing 2 sets of Polk Audio 6.5's, one set in the stock location and one set in the lower inside fairing with Charisma Audio speaker grills. I also installed the Hells Foundry fairing brackets. I know there is more in and on the bike but these are the big things that I can remember. Thanks again for your votes, I feel very privileged.
And the pics. Feel free to congradulate him below.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow

Cngrats: that is one beautiful looking shark! Love the colours and the seat.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. I have waited all summer since my accident to get her put back together and entered into the BOTM and I am very happy with the results of the bike and winning the BOTM! a magazine spread wouldn't even compare to this

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats, nice lookin scoot!

MyPhault
"Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window"

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
nice scoot. great job. congrats

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status