Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a stock '13 Ultra w/ 5,300 miles on it last week. Any thoughts on best combo of a tuner, 2 into 1 exhaust, cams, and intake? Last upgrade like this on my '08 Electra Glide left me unsatisfied. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Luv my 13 FLTRU have done stage one and installed the removable trunk rack Two bikes in one now

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I have a 12 RGU and you can't go wrong with power vision. They can hook you up with a tuner and a head pipe and slip ons plus their a sponsor on here. Call and talk to Brian

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC. You will get lots of opinions on here. Signature has my set up and I am very happy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jamie at fuel moto

I have a fuel moto power vision with de-cat and Scream and Giggle mufflers (early) on my '13 Rx. My brother has a stage one with fuel moto microtuner on his '13 RGU. We are both happy. The 103 makes good torque. Just wants to breathe.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the feed back everyone, looks like there are a lot of good options. Maybe I should of also asked RG.Org if there some upgrades to definitely stay away from. Will have time to decide for awhile (cold season). Have fun. Evan.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Cant go wrong with a 2 into 1 for power. Lots of good tuners that will do the job.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just give Frank at Dragos a buzz...I'm running his Dragula 2-1 pipe and I couldn't be happier. He has a myriad of packages to discuss with you...great guy...great products...!

Cheers,

D- ;)

·
Registered
380 Posts
254e cams
Harley race turner
big breather
V&H pipes.

I will get up and go.

Exactly what the guy said above me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts