Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i took the plunge and bought a 14" dark smoke freedom shield, currently i am running klokwerks 12" sports flare and doesnt work for me at all.

so im really looking forward to the freedom shield

if anyone wants the klokwerks PM me (its for pre-rushmore bikes, 2013 and earlier)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
follow up

well the shield came in, 14" dark tint for a 2013 ultra

man what a difference a good shield makes, no more bobble head, glasses stay in place instead of shaking around, all i can say is wow.

its quality is outstanding, love that its thicker and i didnt think i would care about polished edges but damn what a nice touch, ive only ridin about an hr total, 30 min alone and 30 min with the ol lady, she noticed a huge improvement as well

cant say enough about service either, damn it got here fast, i did not have to talk to anyone because i knew what i wanted, but they communicated well

in a nutshell i very pleased and would recommend to all my friends (which includes u guys) lol

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Just put my 15" clear on last week and agree 100%, high quality and fantastic service!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have a 13" and love the shield, but it seems NOT QUITE right yet.

How tall are you and what is your inseam? Do you look through the shield, or over it?

I've been considering going up to a 14" as I look over mine quite a bit right now, but at some speeds and in some wind conditions the head buffeting can get pretty bad, I have to hunch down. Otherwise, the shield is great and an impressive quality piece of equipment IMHO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts