Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
BR Bars installed

09Sharknose, Here are some pics of my BR Sweeping Beater, 1 1/2" bars installed. GREATTEST investment I have made. I LOVE them. As you may know, the only draw back is the wait time. I ordered mine raw so I could powder coat alot of parts off my RG. It took 9 weeks from the day I ordered till the day I got them at my door, than an other week at the PC. If you can wait, I would recommend them. They make them to your specifications, so they will fit like a glove. Best of luck and keep us posted.

My build page.
http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=92425

·
Registered
59 Posts
i picked them up last friday and they are at the powdercoaters now. should be done end of next week or so. they look awesome! BR's was a great company to do business with, BR even took time to come out and spend some time bsing with me. very friendly shop that puts an emphasis on customer satisfaction.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i picked them up last friday and they are at the powdercoaters now. should be done end of next week or so. they look awesome! BR's was a great company to do business with, BR even took time to come out and spend some time bsing with me. very friendly shop that puts an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
I've ordered bars from them for every bike I've modified. Awesome company. I wish I could get up there to see the shop. They are great over the phone so I'm sure they are just as great in person.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
What is the rise on yours... and how tall ate you?
I've been to the BR site and watched all of the measuring videos...

Your rise looks to be the height I would like... I'm 5'7"

I'm 6'2". I have 12" rise and I think it was a pull back of 7-9". If I did it again I would go a little taller but I really like them

Great quality

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey 09 sharknose,
I have the Bagger Dragger bars...PM me and I'll send a pic. via email. I can't do the official post yet, I have all the pics stored in my phone..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts