Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys but I'm just upping my post count so I can see pics and post directions to sites. I guess I need 10

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
What ^^^^^ madmat said.
CD has some very good products as well as Great Warranty and Customer Service.
I am very pleased with their very bright Turn Signals as well as their Plasma Rods.
I'm sure if you're somewhat mechanically inclined you can install the CD Add On Brake Light.
Mike U.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I put the ProBeam Low-Profile LED on my ‘17 RGU and feel that it is some of the best money I have spent on my ride. Also the bag lights, and on the front, the driving lights and LED turn signals. NO WAY you are not going to see me coming, or stopping. That taillight looks so darn cool with those light bars, and when you touch the brake, get out the solar eclipse glasses. I am a really fan of CD products.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put the ProBeam Low-Profile LED on my ‘17 RGU and feel that it is some of the best money I have spent on my ride. Also the bag lights, and on the front, the driving lights and LED turn signals. NO WAY you are not going to see me coming, or stopping. That taillight looks so darn cool with those light bars, and when you touch the brake, get out the solar eclipse glasses. I am a really fan of CD products.
You have a part number for that? I searched and couldn't find one.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I looked all over the page on this light on the website and see no part numbers. But it is one of the NEW ProBeam lights, it has 5 “pipes” that are constantly lit, then more LED’s fire up when brake is engaged. I ordered the red lens with the window on top for lighting the license plate. Bes taillight I have ever seen.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts