Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a 23" wheel with a single 13" rotor on a 2019 road glide. Everything is ordered except the brake line. Looking for help from anyone that has done the conversion. I need to know what length I need to order for the brake line from the abs to the caliper. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Doing a 23" wheel with a single 13" rotor on a 2019 road glide. Everything is ordered except the brake line. Looking for help from anyone that has done the conversion. I need to know what length I need to order for the brake line from the abs to the caliper. Thanks for the help.
Barnett Tooling makes custom brake hoses in addition to clutch cables. They may have experience making one for that mod and might know and can make exactly what you need.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Been a while but I used to sell this type of setup all day long. I want to say 80" which will cover the caliper to the ABS box. You are going to need a new line for master cylinder to ABS box also, but I dunno about that one as it varies by your bar setup. It used to be my job to know this stuff. I'm slipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barnett Tooling makes custom brake hoses in addition to clutch cables. They may have experience making one for that mod and might know and can make exactly what you need.
Thank you, I will give them a call tomorrow.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Magnum shielding has specific kits for that swap. Might take a look and see if it gives length breakdown by part number. Then go from there

·
Registered
547 Posts
Looks like 80” just doing a quick search. Just a reference as I’ve never done one

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm a magnum shielding guy. I used to live an hour from Barnett and never bought their cables once. I have a buddy who has a hookup there and gets stuff or cost as well. I still ordered Magnum sterling chromite or black pearl cables. If you have ABS you need two lines. One from master cylinder to ABS box, and one from ABS box to single caliper. 80" is for the caliper to the ABS box. The other cable depends on your bars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Magnum shielding has specific kits for that swap. Might take a look and see if it gives length breakdown by part number. Then go from there
I gave them a call and ordered all the other lines from them. I asked what size I should get for this line and they said I need to measure it out and do a custom order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts