Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I have bought front pads on eBay from "Murraycycles" in Fall River MA. Work great.
Here is their listing.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hahaha...funny thing, today I'm replacing my 2nd set of these brake pads...same company ForeverunMotor...bought them off ebay too..they are made in China...I have had no issues with them at all. At that price point you can't go wrong...you can also get descent pricing on Drag Specialties brand too...I have used both and see no specific advantage over the other except price.

BTW, expect brake dust with kevlar carbon pads.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Hahaha...funny thing, today I'm replacing my 2nd set of these brake pads...same company ForeverunMotor...bought them off ebay too..they are made in China...I have had no issues with them at all. At that price point you can't go wrong...you can also get descent pricing on Drag Specialties brand too...I have used both and see no specific advantage over the other except price.

BTW, expect brake dust with kevlar carbon pads.
What is the mileage you're getting out of these pads? I bought sintered foreverun motor pads from this place too. I haven't put them on yet but they don't look bad and for the money they are worth a try

·
Registered
451 Posts
What is the mileage you're getting out of these pads? I bought sintered foreverun motor pads from this place too. I haven't put them on yet but they don't look bad and for the money they are worth a try

I just needed to replace the rears, but also did the fronts which where at around half life or a bit less...I really don't observe mileage but I think I did them about 12k miles ago...I'm running the Kevlar. Can't go wrong for the price.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.