Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everybody's using, OEM or After market?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Pad's? Lyndall Gold Pads

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I replaced the stock pad with Lyndall's when I installed my new wheels solely for the dust factor. Other then that the Brembo's that come on the newer bikes are pretty hard to beat without spending a boatload of cash.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
+1 for Lyndall pads. I have always used the Z-Plus Pads by Lyndall on my Heritage and had good luck with them so that's what I put on the Ultra. Honestly wish I would have gone with the Gold Plus Pads for the Ultra as they are supposed to have better stopping power for the heavier bikes than the Z-Pads. Next time............

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I was talking about Pad replacement only. Where you guys buying the Lyndalls. At?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Recently, put a set of ECB's on the front (03 >85k), the've had great stopping power on my other bikes, but these were ECB oganic's, went back to oem.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Lyndall Gold Pads here too.
Had them on my 2007 Deluxe and loved them.
Replaced the rear with them a couple hundred miles ago.
When I do my winter mods I will be replacing the fronts with Lyndall Gold Pads.
Mike U.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I looked up the Lyndall site and it looks like they make some trick stuff. I think I'll give the gold plus a try. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks like our forum sponsor Direct Harley Parts carries Lyndall but I could not find any part numbers or pricing on their website.
I looked there too. Lyndall comes up blank. I did a search and ordered from MC parts outlet. $49 a set.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I got mine from Coastal Moto when I ordered my wheels. Also they are a sponsor on here.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I got mine from M & M. Here's the link http://www.mandmcycles.com/ They always have a 25% discount. And, Mark's a great guy to work with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts