Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i got my new 14 sg take off wheels with new tires i just mounted on them ready for me to install on my 09RG. Just ordered new brake pads from D2Moto which come highly recommended by folks here. The front wheel i got came with rotors but the rear did not which i knew it wouldnt. Now my questions. Does anybody know if i can use the rear rotor thats currently on the wheel im going to remove from the bike? If not, can someone direct me to a good place to get a good price on one? HD seems to want 150 for one rotor. Any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
I haven't heard of HD making any changes to the rear brakes but you never know. You may want to call your HD dealer and ask them to make sure.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard of HD making any changes to the rear brakes but you never know. You may want to call your HD dealer and ask them to make sure.
Yeah ill have to swing into the dealer on the way to work. I figured id throw it out there to see if anybody knew. I know a couple members have just put the new wheels on. Just trying to avoid the dealer if possible

·
Registered
849 Posts
I am pretty sure that the rear rotor and pulley go from your old wheel onto the new one unless you want polished/chrome. Check out Willy Shiny for good prices on polished rotors and chrome pulleys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts