Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Corbin Classic Solo CLOSE

Purchased to move me forward for new bars I put on. But, I'm 5'10" with 34" inseam. Was a little too close. Went back to my regular corbin classic solo. This seat has 10 miles on it! It's a black bomber with stealth stitching. I'll upload pics when I get back from traveling. Only asking $500 plus shipping. I purchased it new for $643 plus $40 to ship ($683). My mistake is your gain!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
just posting the rules here before an admin sees it:

Selling items on the forum
Apparently sellers and buyers are not reading the rules regarding sales here .. And the admins , myself included , have missed some things we should be catching ..

1) If you put items up for sale and want the buyer to use the paypal gift option , the thread will be deleted .. The buyer has no recourse as it isn't intended for internet sales use ..

2) The rules regarding sales are in each for sale sub forum at the top in a sticky

3) No pictures , the thread will be deleted , no more "I will put up pics when I get home" or the like

4) No price , thread will be deleted

5) If you post a price with OBO , that is OK , if the price is "make an offer" , it will be deleted ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts