Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT.......PROBLEM SOLVED BY THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE OF JOHN LAZERONI AND SUSAN AT EASTERN PERFORMANCE!!!!

Read my last post on page three for details!!!!

Hey, any body take a look at their Rokkers before installing? I was about to bolt mine up to the adapter and saw what looks to me to be damage. I bought these off Ebay from EasternPC (authorized sellers) and the area around the voice coil has cracked and loose material nearly all the way round.
Want to know if anyone saw this on their speakers???:mad::confused:

And no, they haven't been hooked up yet. I don't even get my amp till tomorrow.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the UPS tracking info on my amp......

This message was sent to you at the request of HITECH CAR AUDIO to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact HITECH CAR AUDIO directly.

Important Delivery Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Delivery: 29-April-2013

Shipment Detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship To:
Darrell Adams
250 Ashley Creek Dr
Newnan
GA
US

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 2.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1Z74E8550352105141
Reference Number 1: 330889975047
Reference Number 2: ROCKFORD FOSGATE PBR300X2 300W RMS

Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US on the Internet.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi John, thanks for the quick response, I'm freakin' out a bit here....got the bike torn down to a skeleton tryin' to get this stereo installed for a trip on Friday now....

I thought these were the Rokker series....they are model number HRSK-7252GTM. They are of course for a Road Glide

I take it by your response that this isn't normal? I was hoping they had been "Burned-In" by the factory. I take it that's not the case?

And yes, I got them from Eastern Performance, I tried to email them, but Ebay set me up with a "Case" on the purchase. I didn't necessarily want to start a "Case" but it seemed that was the only way Ebay would let me contact them. Maybe I didn't do something right. So as for right now, I'm waiting on them.

·
Registered
8,642 Posts
Maybe packaged wrong at ebayer.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm working with John in private email, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the GTM's were the Rokker series and the XTCs were the new upgrade. I knew I wasn't getting the XTC's, that's not the issue just to be clear, but I don't think these speakers are good, and John asked me if the master carton was sealed, and yes, it was....I cut through a white with blue lettering J&M sticker

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Eastern Performance has a web site outside of ebay that you can get their direct phone number. I have dealt with them several times with all being good experiences. They are out of Maryland. Here is the link to their web site:http:

//www.easternperformance.com/

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
could you take any photos of the carton they were packed in and the grills, adapter rings etc appear to be all there ? there should also be a lot# of some type on the box label ,,,,,,,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts