Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,932 Posts
GMAN SERGU and I just had a "Be careful what you ask for" moment!!! :) :) :)

From everything we've read and seen on here this week it looks like StrayMutt and Nuttermutter really outdid themselves with SW3 and raised the bar for future events. The setting was spectacular, it looks like the weather cooperated, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories. We pledge to do everything we can to provide an equally great SW in Maine.

I heard the boys from Texas gave us a run for the money and that the "eh" boys from Canada weren't far behind. Sounds like they've already started the competition for SW 5 !!!

Thanks for all that voted for Maine.

Hutmo, start getting ready for the "INSANE IN MAINE" gypsy tour

·
7,932 Posts
I should also say that unfortunately our joy is somewhat tempered tonight by the fact that Shark Daddys buddy is lying in serious condition in the hospital tonight due to another apparently blind left turning cage driver. Let's all have some good thoughts or prayers for him today.

·
7,932 Posts
Lobster rolls for breakfest, lunch and dinner!!!
Don't forget the clam chowdah, steamed clams, steamed muscles, fried clams, and diver scallops! All widely available in Maine.

·
Registered
526 Posts
What part of Maine? I've ridden up there before and hope I get to again. Gonna have to accidentally get lost in Vermont on the way up...prettiest riding I've ever done.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Always wanted to go to Maine!!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Understandable, but why does Shark Week have to be in the summer. Spring or fall would work just as well.

Congrats to the Maine presenters. I hope to make it next year.
Alot of folks have kids and grandkids, and adults who work for the school systems, going back to school by mid-late august which is a big one. Spring is rainy season, and as fall approaches the weather can get really iffy for some. Gotta be able to get everyone there before you can have an event.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I will be there next year! At least it is on the East Coast and makes it alittle easier for the pocket book for me.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts