Road Glide banner

121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
The one I got was already 2 years old, but I never get more than 12 months out of a tire so no big deal. Odd that the tires are that old. I thought they were something new from Bridgestone.
probably a first run and since they aren't well known, they've sat. this year is the first time i've heard of the H50's.

Reactions: craigffb

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
probably a first run and since they aren't well known, they've sat. this year is the first time i've heard of the H50's.
That’s what I was thinking when I got mine as well. I’d have to look, can’t remember what was on mine but the back was older then the front.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, my tires showed up, only to discover they are just over 4 years on the manufacturing date - which Bridgestone only warranties for 4 years. Contacted the seller, asking for a solution.

Anyways, also discovered that there is a $40 Bridgestone rebate direct from Bridgestone on these tires - which ends tomorrow, though.

Are you sure they are Battlecruise H50 and not Excedra or Battleax as I didn't know that the front tyre sixe had been produced for that length of time?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
For you guys out there that are running these tires, Could you tell us all where they are made? I really just want a good set of tires but I also try to buy American when possible. Thanks!!

Reactions: beerhunter

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
For you guys out there that are running these tires, Could you tell us all where they are made? I really just want a good set of tires but I also try to buy American when possible. Thanks!!
Bruckus, Bridgestone Tires is based in Japan but it’s possible they may also manufacture tires in the US but I’m not totally positive on that.
Here’s a link I found on The Google about tires Tires Made in USA: American and Foreign Brands
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Ahhhh. Ok. The size that fits the newer model bikes came out later. My tire don’t even look like yours.

·
Registered
81 Posts
They are Battlecruise H50 tires.

View attachment 418390
That explains it. I run the low profile front as fitted to my 2016 FLTRXS. That size hasn't been in the range so long. What do you ride Zedbra. Mine look the same as craigffb posted.

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
That explains it. I run the low profile front as fitted to my 2016 FLTRXS. That size hasn't been in the range so long. What do you ride Zedbra. Mine look the same as craigffb posted.
2008 Road Glide, with those soft little cushy 16"s.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That explains all. I'd be keen to hear how you like them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
On MikeU’s recommendation 🙏, I replaced OE Dunlops (~12.5k miles - I too, am not looking to win any high mileage prizes) with H50s. I may have purchased the last set from Colorado retailer, if website is to be judged accurate.

Arrived very quickly, installed next day.

I’ve put 200 miles on them.

POSITIVE
They seem quieter, but how can I prove that?
They have a quicker turn-in.
They seem to deal with tar snakes better, but it has gotten cooler, so 🍎🍊

NEGATIVES
None at this time

·
Registered
81 Posts
Reactions: Oclaf and Mike U

·
Registered
81 Posts
You're welcome Bro!
Thanks for all Your info re: The H50's, that's one of the reasons I will be trying them out on My next Tire change.
Mike U.
Note VividBkRG comments above. That will be your experience as well.

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
516 Posts
At the tire shop. So excited! They are 3 years old but have a 4 year warranty from date of purchase. No worries, I’ll wear them out in a year.

121 - 140 of 162 Posts