Road Glide banner

161 - 162 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
I’ve ridden mine in the rain a little more then I’d like to.....not a fan of getting wet. But they were great. Completely confident in them. I’m gonna bump the pressure up a little since @azgrumbles is having luck with them at the higher pressure but in my case it’s gonna be to get the TPMS from tripping. The sensor seem to be reading a little lower then all my tire gauges. Go figure. LOL

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went back down to 37/47 psi as the front felt a little light footed. These tires react quickly if that’s what you’re looking for. Remind me of the Commander 2. I honestly liked the Commander 3s better but with their issues right now I can’t recommend them. The Bridgestone’s ride nice and smooth and are plenty grippy. No experience in rain.
Just back from our 2000k road trip last week. I run 36/40 in my H50's, On the first day we ran into torrential rain on paved black soil plains so the road was rough with lots of large puddles. The tyres handled it well and didn't slip once. It was also the first run since I upgraded to the current model Showa dual Bending Forks. I already had the 13" shocks. I can't see the need to upgrade further at this stage. (2016 103HO Stage Two 204 cam SE FatShotz etc just clocked 80,000km)

161 - 162 of 162 Posts