Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage a bit and wanted to get rid of a few things:

Brightasslights BAL-3S smoked laydown taillight WITHOUT license plate light. This would work great for you FLTR standard or Ultra guys that have relocated your plate to below the turn signals. Perfect condition, all patterns work. Comes with light, backing foam, and magnet to change the patterns. $215 shipped.

Kuryakyn chrome curved license plate bracket P/N 3163. Fits 06-09 SG, 09 FLTR, and other models that have license plate below the turn signal bar. FLTRU owners, if you purchase the above taillight and this bracket, all you need is a 06-09 SG turn signal bar to relocate your plate very nicely. Perfect shape, no blems. $60 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD
H-D FLTR crash bar wind deflectors. Had this set for my 09, and my '13 came with them standard. Perfect shape. $25 shipped

I've also got a set of black vented H-D lowers, Bub7 Slip ons, and a stock '13 FLTRU seat that I will post pics of later today. If you're interested in these, PM me and I will send pics directly to you and post them on the thread. Thanks!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD Here's pics of the vented lowers. I had them on my 09 FLTR that I did the 2010 fairing upgrade on, and they worked great. Structurally, these are in perfect shape. The Vivid Black paint isn't in terrible shape, but there are numerous chips on them and would most likely need a repaint to look perfect again. I have the doors and will install them, but ran without them in the summer time. $325 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2013 FLTRU Stock seat, was on the bike for 6 miles. $150 shipped

1 - 6 of 6 Posts