Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed Custom Dynamics LED Run.Turn and Brake lights on my FLTRX.
Now my Tribar with the brake light looks week.
Has anyone upgraded the LED's in the Tribar?
Is it even possiable?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Custom Dynamics has a replacement LED tri-bar in the works. They had some snafus to work out with the electronics but have worked around them. They are keeping me posted on the progress.

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Custom Dynamics has a replacement LED tri-bar in the works. They had some snafus to work out with the electronics but have worked around them. They are keeping me posted on the progress.
I'll be following, I replaced the reflector under the license plate with the Custom Dynamics Knight Riderz light, big improvement, I also have their Plasma Rods.

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Interesting. I was just going to saw that reflector off. lol. Got any pics of the set up?
I should be posting this weekend, my bike has her skirt off getting some modifications to the rear right now, I don't think she wants me to send the pics of her until she's dressed, lol. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
I bought the harley led fender light for my wifes Nightster thinking it was really bright compared to the incandecent RBT light bulbs. I changed them out with Radiantz LED lights and found out how dim the fender light actually was. I called Radiantz and spoke to Drew about swapping out the 6 led's. He suggested SMD led's. Drew put 100 smd led's in the housing. No damage done to the housing didn't charge an arm and a leg. The back of my wifes bike looks like she has ruby lazers shining in your face.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I bought the harley led fender light for my wifes Nightster thinking it was really bright compared to the incandecent RBT light bulbs. I changed them out with Radiantz LED lights and found out how dim the fender light actually was. I called Radiantz and spoke to Drew about swapping out the 6 led's. He suggested SMD led's. Drew put 100 smd led's in the housing. No damage done to the housing didn't charge an arm and a leg. The back of my wifes bike looks like she has ruby lazers shining in your face.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Interesting my wife has an iron and I was thinking of doing the same thing. Shame to pay $80 for a brakelight from the moco and then have to add more too it. How much did they charge?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think it was around 40-60 I can't remember.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Interesting my wife has an iron and I was thinking of doing the same thing. Shame to pay $80 for a brakelight from the moco and then have to add more too it. How much did they charge?
I bought my wife an iron for her birthday. Boy do I miss her.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Here is another photo of my wife's HOG
Mac

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Nice bike and color scheme, the matching helmet really brings it out also.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Helmet shots for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
All of the work done is free hand airbrush work.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Rear fender getting paint. should pick up this week. Sorry for hijacking my bad

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts