Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced the turn signal/brake light bulbs with brighter led 1157 bulbs(red-rear and amber-front). Simple plug and play with double the light intensity. Lower amperage draw + safer(attention grabber) = win/win. I chose these over others because of the glass projector end and review rating.

Amazon-Red LED

Amazon-Amber LED

In the pics, the brighter one is the LED, normal running light mode.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Do you have any issues with fast blinking?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The signals are flashing at the normal rate, the dash indicators are faster. Ran the hazards for a minute as suggested to sync, may need longer. 2015+ are load sensing, no need to add any additional circuit load.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Guess if you don't wanna pay CD prices, this is the eco way to go.

Reactions: dbell66253

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No change, the signals are right but the dash indicators are still faster. No biggy, liveable.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’ve had the same issue as 18 Wicked Special and tried the directions above with no success. A call to CD and was told to start flashers on bike, turn bike on, then while flashers and bike are running bring the rpms up to 2 to 3K and hold it there for about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off flashers then bike. Fire up the bike and retest the turn signals and all should be good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've ran bulbs from Super Bright LEDs. Cheap and they've held up on this bike and previous

1 - 15 of 15 Posts