Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and found only 1 thread about the attempt last year. Last year a-lot was learned and a ton of mistakes were made but those have been fixed. Last year the official number was 1904 HD bikes, current record still with Greece at 2404. Anyone heading there in a few weeks? Ive attached the latest updated flyer. A bunch of us are leaving Tulsa OK at 5am on Oct 5th to make the 10am registration cut off.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I wish I could, not this year though........

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I’m registered and booked a room. Talked two buddies into going as well ?. They ride batwings so will have to ride behind me...?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Central VA Headed that way Oct 3rd, 7 of us, With the 1 Shark "leading the way", 4 Batwings, 1 dyna Switchback, 1 Tri-Glide, and a chase truck/trailer

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
You'd think that Rolling Thunder would count...
I’m sure there’s technically enough Harley’s at RT, but Guiness has rules about how they verify and validate the qualifying entries that are counted for the official world record certification process. Gotta have a Harley VIN, gotta start and finish the parade route, etc...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I generally don't care for group riding with people I don't know.....this just doesn't sound like a good time to me.
This isn’t so much a group ride (only a 3 mile parade route) as it is American pride, setting a world record and funding a charitable cause (Motorcycle Missions). Registration fees alone will raise about $35,000 - $40,000 for MM.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I may have to take a ride from Florida.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts