Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I agree with torqu, either the belt was adjusted wrong after the build, or there was damage and it just happens to be a coincidence it happened after the build.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I have air ride and I didn't check the tension at ride height before I left the shop, when I adjust my belt I always do at the height I ride at . I thought it was odd . Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Seriously though, I beat the he'll outta my 2005 roadglide. Burnouts and wheelies all the time. Racked up 25,000 miles on it and never broke a belt. I would average 800 miles on a rear tire with doing burnouts.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Seriously though, I beat the he'll outta my 2005 roadglide. Burnouts and wheelies all the time. Racked up 25,000 miles on it and never broke a belt. I would average 800 miles on a rear tire with doing burnouts.
Note to self...... never buy used bike from torqu.... :eek: :D

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
+ 1 on that,my buddy just broke the belt on his 2011 police bike,i'm guessing that the T Man 124 may have had something to do with it,bike had 8500 miles on belt,the builder replaced the stock belt with a Falacon belt,never heard of it before it looked heaver than a stock HD belt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts